Sunday, November 8, 2009

DISCHARGED TO HOTEL!! PRAISE GOD!!

As you all probably have heard, Lacey was discharged today and the doctors have been more than amazed by her progress. She is still having pain and needing pain meds but she is taking adequate food and liquid to be free of IV therapy. She is free from IV or PICC line for the first time in 49 days. She has had no vomitting and foods are moving through her system as expected. We are so thankful. Our God is wonderful. Not only is wonderful at our time of discharge, but God is good to His people. He has been good to us even through the deepest days of sufferring and we cry thanks to Him from the depths of our very souls. So many thoughts in my mind right now about our blessings that I will eventually get into words. I know whom we have believed in, and am sure that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me. Please continue to pray that God's wonderful and perfect will be made manifest in our lives.

2 Timothy 1:6 ¶ For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, 7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. 8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God, 9 who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began, 10 and which now has been manifested through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, 11 for which I was appointed a preacher and apostle and teacher,
12 which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me.
13 Follow the pattern of the sound words that you have heard from me, in the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. 14 By the Holy Spirit who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you.

Some photos for your (and our) enjoyment, please rejoice with us, for many of you have sufferred with us:











Elyse's expression when she realized Lacey was at the hotel with us!

10 comments:

  1. :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Love,
    Carol Scovel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey looks BEAUTIFUL. I am crying tears of joy!!! Praise the Lord, for HE IS GOOD...all the time! Sweet Elyse will be so excited to have her Mommy and Daddy with her. Ya'll enjoy!!! Can't wait to see ya'll! Miss you sooooo much!
    lots of hugs and kisses!
    Curt, Dana, Caleb & Conner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    One more step to coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God!! We are so excited for you all! We love you guys and will continue to pray! Love, Phillip and Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO exciting! I can't believe how great Lacey looks after having gone through all that she has! I will pray for a continued healing during your next week or so that you are in Minn so that NO more hospital visits are needed!!

    Holly Rainey

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blessing!!! What a great way to end the weekend! I am so happy for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Him above ye heavenly host. Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
    Melinda McGregor

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are leaving the hospital and doing well. Jennifer and I will continue to pray for your healing, as well as for you Jeremy.
    Jamey Davion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Walton Road in Wiggins is rejoicing at this wonderful progress report! We have been faithfully praying for all of you during these most difficult days.Your testimony has inspired us. Thanks so much.
    Jason and Anna Overstreet
    Tommy and Laura Koch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next step HOME! YAY! Still remembering you in prayer continuously! Lots of love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete