Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ready to Go!

We had a good day today at Bethelem Baptist here in town then Lacey's father and I had the priviledge to attend a Minnesota Vikings game thanks to the benevolence of the Favre family. They are simply wonderful people and have reached out to us in many ways while we were here in the city. By the way, the people here LOVE the Favre's, and we have been nearly famous here just because we're from Mississippi. We LOVE the Favre's too and can't thank them enough for their acts of kindness. I hope Mrs. Favre and Lacey can connect again during the future, since I believe both women are absolutely amazing women and have such a story of God's blessings for others to hear. After meeting Mrs. Favre, I see many qualities in her that I see in my dear wife, for God has given them both many similar personality traits due to their trials and sufferrings. So thankful for the encouragement Mrs. Favre has been to Lacey and many others.
We are more than ready to get home and we are planning to leave here tomorrow around 3pm. Lacey had a very bad episode of pain and nausea tonight and actually passed out in the bathroom, which scared us all, but her pain peaked to a point that she just passed out. We helped her to bed and she is now resting well beside me as I write. We continue to thank God, and we are trying to gradually put all the blessings into words so that we can share them with our families, friends, and churches....and whoever will listen to our testimony of God's wonderful grace in our lives. We are ready to see you all and hope to catch up on some visiting over the next few weeks as Lacey continues to heal.
I attached some pictures below of many things: her first steak, football game, and some great pics of our dear baby girl, who has mastered the "my ma ma" call in the past few weeks!

THE FIRST STEAK..RUTH'S CHRIS STEAKHOUSE



SHE LOVED THE JEWELRY! AM I TO BE SURPRISED?









THE LEGEND








3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you get to come home today! I pray for a safe trip for you all!!!!!! The pictures are absolutely beautiful of Elyse! She is getting in the pageant mode early???? Love the crown and the jewelry!!! Again, be safe and can't wait to see you! We love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is soooo exciting!! I pray that ya'll have a very uneventful flight home! Little Elyse is absolutely adorable and she makes me smile just looking at her pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if you guys would be able to go to a Vikings game! That is awesome! We weren't able to get it on tv but listened to it...sounded like a good game! As I write this, I pray that you are already home or near to it! I know you guys will be relieved to get home and see your families again! Will continue with the prayers!

    Holly Rainey

    ReplyDelete