Monday, October 5, 2009

It Jeremy writing for Lacey today. She's had somewhat of a worse day today thanks to her pain and nausea. Doctor Decoux came by this morning threatening a feeding tube(again) and seems to be set on tomorrow for insertion based on the results of Lacey's protein level in her blood(which is low even when she's "healthy"). So please continue to hold her up before the throne of grace and pray specifically for her faith to hold strong and for God to uphold her and sustain her physically, mentally, and spiritually as He always has. Lacey is very tired. Her body is weak and she has muscle cramps and sore abdominal muscles from vomitting..on top of an angry pancreas. She knows that God is a righteous perfect and soveriegn God and her sufferring is for His glory in some way. I have been on the phone off and on all day with insurance representatives and financial reps at The University of Minnesota Medical Center and things are quite cloudy on whether the surgery will be affordable for us. We're talking mega bucks! God is still working and nothing surprises Him or sneaks up behing Him. He is not a God affected by fatigue, nausea, weakness, hunger or labile emotions. HE WILL PROVIDE. We should hear more news tomorrow regarding insurance coverage and out of pocket expenses. In the meantime please continue to pray that Lacey will begin to feel stronger soon. We are still on for October 27th for the surgery and we are still very excited!


" DON'T YOU KNOW THAT DAY DAWNS AFTER NIGHT, SHOWERS DISPLACE DROUGHT, AND SPRING AND SUMMER FOLLOW WINTER? THEN, HAVE HOPE! HOPE FOREVER, FOR GOD WILL NOT FAIL YOU!"
C.H. SPURGEON

5 comments:

  1. God's mercies are new every morning sweet Lacey. We are praying for healing for your body. I am glad you have this blog so we can monitor your progress. I am Steve's aunt, Brenda Sanders sister. I remember you from way back, you are so beautiful and you have such a beautiful family. God Bless you and your family and you travel this road. LaJuanah Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, this is Ruth from Ireland. I am glad you have a blog and that I can keep up with you guys this way. I am very sorry Lacey is so unwell and hope that she will have her operation...
    Be sure to know that we have been praying for her and that we will continue to pray.

    Take care.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Lacey!! I prayed for you this morning that God would strengthen you physically, mentally and spiritually today. Remember, just get through one day at a time...you can do that with His help! I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!!!
    I love you!
    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it awesome that you're allowing us to share in what God is doing. I'm praying for the whole family. I pray Lacey recovery will be fast and each the pain will be less than the day before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your faith and submissiveness to God's will is humbling. I love you and am praying diligently for a full recovery. God is the Great Physician, and I am so glad he is yours!
    Love, Melissa Holland

    ReplyDelete