Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Praise God from whom all blessing flow!

here is the exact email i received just a few minutes ago..we are so thankful!

Jeremy and Lacy, I have moved the surgery to Monday, Oct. 26th, which means you need to plan to arrive for pre-surgery physical on Friday, Oct. 23 @ 9:00 in the Transplant Clinic where you met with Dr. Sutheralnd previously. Lacy should get the following immunizations before she comes for surgery... As I recall, Lacy already did the boost meal test, so she will not have to repeat that for the surgery. Also, now that we have a nurse coordinator with our program, you will hear from Louise Berry at some point and you will be able to meet her at Lacy's clinic appt on the 23rd. Congratulations on the approval, and look forward to seeing you soon.

May all the praise be unto our God and Father! Keep praying, He is providing!

4 comments:

  1. What a blessing. I'm so glad you're feeling slightly better and LOTS of prayers that the NG tube will come out soon! I am in constant prayer for you all. May the Lord bless you and keep you. Prayers for a restful, healing night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are rejoicing with you!!!!! Praise God; He is so good!!! We miss you very much and look forward to seeing a pancreas-free lady soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father,
    I ask you to bless my friends, Lacey and Jeremy, who I care for deeply, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your Love and Power, Holy Spirit, I ask You to misister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give Lacey Your peace and mercy. Where there may be self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace..Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their home, family, finances,their goings and their comings..Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am God's masterpiece. He has created me anew in Christ Jesus, so I can do the good things He planned for me long ago." Ephesian 2:10
    Melinda McGregor

    ReplyDelete