Sunday, October 4, 2009

Still flat on my back in the hospital and my pain and nausea continue. Using less medicine for pain and nausea and thankfully got to take in some clear liquids today. My angry pancreas will not stop the spasms. God will continue to be merciful to me in this and His love is preserving me moment by moment. So excited for my surgery and so excited to eat a normal diet of which I've not tasted in nearly 12 years. Surgery date remains at Oct 27th. Jeremy is supposed to hear confirmation from the insurance company tomorrow regarding payment. Our church families, and Christian brothers and sisters are ministering to us and God is providing our every need. Even the nurses on the 7th floor have donated to our fundraising for my surgery and recovery!

Psalm 40:11 1 As for you, O LORD, you will not restrain your mercy from me; your steadfast love and your faithfulness will ever preserve me!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lacey this is Sable. I am so happy you are doing this. You have a great testimony and this is a great way to share it.I hope you don't mind but I put a post up on my blog to tell everyone to come look at your blog. If you ever want help with your blog design I know some great places were you can get some adorable backgrounds that I am sure you would like. We are praying for you and love you very much, Sable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lacey, I agree with Sable. This is an awesome idea; a fantastic way to share what God is doing in your life and how he has used your condition for His glory. Looking forward to reading more. We are soooo happy for you. We are praying that God will strengthen your body and prepare it for surgery.

    ReplyDelete